Feeling much, much better already. I had a quiet night at home and an early night last night and woke up feeling more energised this morning. I also decided it was time for some oats and that made a huge difference :)
Whilst warming up on the cross trainer this morning I blurted out my current headspace to Steve who is a PT at the gym, but not my PT - and also a good friend. After I've been to the nutritionist again on Saturday to discuss how to fix my metabolism, we're going to catch up for a chat to sort my head out and look at my training. He's also got these new super dooper scales that measures absolutely everything incl basal metabolic rate which should give me an idea of how much I need to eat. These scales even tell you details such as how much your left arm weighs... not sure why I would want to know that, but soon I will.
Thanks ladies for the lovely comments on yesterday's post. Katie P - I don't think of you as a complete stranger at all!!! Katie A - we'll sit and cry into our cup of tea together.... perhaps wine would be a better option! xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Definitely have to catch up - maybe next week or something. We could do a workout together!! :)
Yes my friend ... OATS cure absolutely everything - thank god I get them tomorrow (twice!!)
Post a Comment