Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Day 24 of 70

Weight: 84.9kg (+0.2)
Training: 1 hour PT
Calories: 589
Av HR: 121
Max HR: 165

Training: 5 min cross trainer warm up
3 minutes bike
1 minute rounds boxing, cross trainer, pushups (feel the burn!!!)
2 minutes bike
1 minute rounds boxing, cross trainer, pushups
1 minute bike
Leg curls, sumo squats, assisted chinups (3 sets of 20)
Plank, 20 crunches (3 sets)
stretch

Feeling every bit of my crazy training. I am wondering if my DOMS is messing with the scales - or if I am actually not losing any more weight than I was before I started the nutritionist's diet? I am missing my oats, milk, soy & linseed bread and berries. Would be totally prepared to stick with it... if it was working. I just don't think it is worth it. I think I can safely say that there is something else going on - it's not the food allergies and not carbs that are preventing me from losing weight. Saturday's appointment will tell.

No comments: