Friday, February 13, 2009

Something to do on a Friday afternoon

Stolen from Katie...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No - I was going to be Olivia, but my mum thought my dad was just ogling after Olivia Newton John so I became Emma

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Watching the telethon last night

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Most of the time

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes because I am fabulous ;)

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never - why???

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Granola vanilla and almond, but I don't buy it cause I would eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Cookies and cream

What the hell happened to 13??

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their smile

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My boobies

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My Mum

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
If they have nothing to do on a Friday afternoon, like myself.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Dark blue jeans, brown heels

Again, what happened to 20??

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Triple J.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Red

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Joop - it reminds me of a teenage crush and I still like it!

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
A client's voicemail.. that counts right?

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes she is fabulous

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None. I detest watching sport.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Mousey brown, dyed dark brown

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Strawberries, yogurt with a sprinkle of muesli (since when did this take over from chocolate??)

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings all the way

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Australia

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White with silver birdies on the front

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
The lurkers - I know there's some of you.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Something about a guy who runs ultra marathons... just started it

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
No mouse pad

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Greys Anatomy

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Rain on the roof

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles all the way

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Amsterdam

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Nothing particularly spectacular

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Melbourne

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Anyones

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
RSPCA - he's my cat :P

1 comment:

KJ Photography said...

Are you reading Dean Karnazes book?? (Ultra Marathon Man)???

THAT IS MY MOST FAVOURITEST BOOK OF ALL TIME. He is a God, and I wish to grovel at his feet.