Saturday's weight: 84.6kg (-0.1)
After a lovely morning at the beach making sand castles with a 2 year old I went to see the nutritionist. We went through all my results for the past 2 weeks and noticed that I had been eating approx. 100g of carbs each day until about day 4 when I dropped down to 70g - I did this both weeks for some reason. Each time it was the day after this that I felt tired and emotional. Solution: don't let my carbs get too low! Quite simple really. It shows the value of recording everything - gives you something to learn from.
To try an increase my metabolic rate, she's given me a supplement called Energenics, which contains a whole heap of minerals. I'm taking this for a month and will then re-test.
So the plan is to keep eating and training as I have been, except adding oats for breakfast once or twice a week to keep my carb intake up and more consistent. This should help with my energy levels and mood.
I've also had 2 days off training. Saturday was by choice, and Sunday was cause I was too hungover! Too much wine after only eating a salad for dinner was not such a good idea afterall. So I didn't bother weighing myself yesterday or today - dehydration and hardly eating wouldn't give me an accurate reading. I did my measurements on Saturday and in 2 weeks have lost 1cm of my leg, 1cm off my arm and 1cm off my hips. It is working after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay to it working!
I am the same with carbs - the sweet spot for me is between 80g and 100g but I can only do it for 3 days and then I need topping up again :)
Nice to hear you had the weekend off training.
x
Post a Comment