Thursday, February 19, 2009

Yoga

I did a really great yoga class last night - it was very bendy and stretchy. Exactly what I needed! I've been wanting to do it for ages, but at 7.30pm it is an awkward time as I don't want to eat right before, but if I waited til 8.45 when I got home, I would be STARVING and ready to go straight to bed. So I rushed home and had some eggs at 6pm, and was planning on a protein shake when I got home, but went straight to bed instead.

The problem with yoga is that my boobs get in the way - all the time! Have you ever seen a yoga instructor with big boobs? No. Me either. That is because it is very uncomfortable and sometimes they stop you from getting a really good stretch. For those who think I'm joking, here's a pic I took about a month ago...

No comments: