
Weight: 83.3 (-0.5)
Training: Saturday to Tuesday - none!
Yes that's right - I had a good rest! I did lots of walking with my mum and lots of entertaining the dog (as above) which could probably count as interval training, but no actual training.
Training Wednesday: 1 hour PT, 1 hour yoga
Weight is dropping, even though it is TTOM and I haven't trained. Perhaps some recovery time was exactly what I needed. Trained this morning but didn't feel rested like I thought I would. Pushed through.
I keep forgetting to bring my report from the scales so that I can record all the details. Basically what it told me was that I have 8kg of body fat to lose to get to my healthy weight range, but I can lose more if I want to. That is so refreshing as everything else I read doesn't take muscle mass into account - it is just the basic BMI calculation that just doesn't work for me. I've never really had a specific goal that I am aiming for - it's always been a case of wait and see.

No comments:
Post a Comment