Weight: 84.7kg (-0.3)
Training: NONE!!!
Yes that's right, I am taking a rest day. Thanks to the lovely Katie P and her wisdom I am thinking that perhaps I can't blame how I am feeling entirely on my eating plan. I've had one rest day in the past 2 weeks... perhaps that is why I am so tired???!!!
I went to see my osteo last night to get some movement back into my hips - always feel so much better afterwards. It did turn into a bit of a counselling session though! My osteo is one of the most highly qualified people in the fitness industry that I know. He's an osteo, a PT, a lecturer for the Diploma course, an ex body builder, a runner who's done the Ultra... the list just goes on. We always chat non stop when I go as we're interested in the same things and know alot of the same people. I was telling him about the advice the nutritionist had given me, the amount of training I'm doing and how I'm feeling. His personal opinion (not wanting to go against the advice of the nutritionist or PT) is that I will get better long-term results from training, and therefore I need to eat to train. The more muscle mass and the fitter I am the more efficient my body becomes at burning calories. Finding the right balance of what to eat and when is the challenge (as we all know!).
I have printed out all my data from mapmyfitness from the past month and I've marked where the change in diet took place almost 2 weeks ago. Here's what I know:
- My weight has SLOWLY gone done, but the rate has not changed with the change of diet
- Body fat is going down quite nicely, but only since changing my diet
- My hours of exercise is consistent
- The calories I burn per session has reduced by 100-200 since changing my diet
- My Basal Body Temperature is consistently 36.0 or 36.1 which is well below normal
- I have less energy/more tired than normal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I thought of you today when I read this
http://www.figureathlete.com/free_online_article/diet_and_nutrition/down_with_dumb_dieting
I don't know if you have been restricting calories but definitely the training part might apply.
xx
Damn link gets cut - you'll have to copy and paste take out the spaces
http://www.figureathlete.com/
free_online_article
/diet_and_nutrition
/down_with_dumb_dieting
Post a Comment