First, the big news - my BR surgery is scheduled for 23 April. Saw the surgeon this morning - in the 12 months since I last saw him I've lost body fat from my boobs but no actual size - same as the past 2 years really! I am torn between being totally excited and wanting to vomit at the thought. Just need to think about the result, not the actual surgery! We've decided on aiming for a C cup. Nothing is guaranteed of course, but I told him I would rather be too small than too big.
I also have the report from the super dooper scales we did last week. I'll save that for when I have more time as it is quite interesting and detailed.
Training:
1 hour PT - 540 calories
10 min cross trainer
3 x 1 min rows with 10 pushups in between
lat pulldown, chest press (3x15)
cross trainer - 10 second intervals level 12
flies, triceps, crunches
Off to Melb tomorrow to see my parents. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment