Monday, February 02, 2009

I'm back!

Feeling soooooo much better today. It is amazing what some exercise, a healthy meal and 8 hours sleep can do for your frame of mind :)

Did a spin class this morning but am definitely feeling like my left hip is not moving properly so didn't push it too hard. It has been 4 weeks since my last osteo appt (going again on Wednesday), so maybe I need my appointments a little closer together. I had 3 good weeks, but this week has been really tough.

I have rediscovered the joy of mapmyfitness.com - I've been using it to map my runs and figure out distances, but I haven't actually logged in and saved anything for ages. Today I did and I found it was better than polarpersonaltrainer.com which I had been using for the past 2 months to record all my training. The benefits to mapmyfitness are that you can save your runs and enter them into your training diary, and you can link it to facebook. I also like the graphs better - I think they are easier to read. All the other features seem to be the same - you can record your training sessions, time, calories, max HR, av HR etc and add notes as well. Loving it.

Here's my stats for the past month...

No comments: