Training: 1 hour PT
Calories: 595
Max HR: 176
Av HR:125
Training: 5 min cross trainer warm up
200m treadmill incline 8% speed 8km/hr, bike 500m, pushups (all 3 sets)
Dumbell squat press, leg curls, crunches (all 3 sets of 20)
100m row, 30 second rest x 5
I found training really tough today - I was grumpy!
A) I trained last night, so only had 12 hours rest between sessions
B) I was due for oats for breaky today so was pretty carb depleted
C) I didn't sleep very well last night as the CFA website listed fires less than a km from my parents house - all is safe now, but still didn't sleep. Mum and Dad are pretty close to the Bunyip State Forest - yesterday spot fires started on the Gembrook side, which is where they live. So scary.
So I've had my oats this morning and just an hour and half later am in a much better mood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment