Did my assessments at the gym this morning - on the wiz-bang scales that tell you all sorts of things. I can tell you that except for my high body fat percentage I am healthy - I am in the healthy range for the amount of fat around my organs and have a healthy amount of lean muscle. What it did tell me was that the % of body fat in my arms is high - alot higher than my "trunk". My BMR is 1500 calories.
Doing the assessments again in 3 weeks to see what changes I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
May one enquire as to the apparatus used to make these calculations? (Getting all technical like.)
Also, fat arms are better than fat arse. :) But I don't think you even have fat arms.
I have fat on my arms (as opposed to fat arms which neither of us has got by the way) too.
I have been told that storing fat on my triceps indicates a carb intolerance. As we are twins separated at birth I think this might be true for you too. It will be interesting to see the changes from your lower carb intake.
x
Post a Comment