Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weight Loss Strategies

When I went to see my nutritionist on Saturday, she commented that I had put some really good strategies into place. This kind of surprised me, because it has all become so "normal" for me... I don't even think of them as strategies.

Here's some of the things I do to keep myself on track to achieving my weight loss goal:
• Eat 5 small meals a day
• Eat lean protein with every meal
• Don't eat starchy carbs after 4pm
• Drink 2-3 litres of water a day
• If I am feeling hungry, drink a glass of water first to see if it really is hunger, or just thirst
• If I feel like something yummy after dinner, brush my teeth, go for a walk, or just go to bed
• At least 3 strength training sessions a week
• At least 3 cardio sessions a week

What strategies do you have in place?

1 comment:

Kek said...

You're a lifesave, Em!! Protein Crucnh - yippee!!

*gives you a big kiss*