Back at work today and struggling with being inside in front of a computer - big time!
I am actually quite impressed with my form over the past 2 weeks. I have managed to lose over 1kg and not eat my way into oblivion! Have trained every day except from xmas day (but I walked 8km so I guess that counts) and yesterday. I even went for a run on new year's day - who does that???!!! Had a late one NYE, but wasn't hungover which was a refreshing change to the rest of the weekends in December :)
So the last 2 weeks have comprised of variations of a routine of training, shower & breakfast, housework/washing or reading my book for an hour or two. Then lunch, a swim in the pool, a walk, run or reading, dinner, DVD and a reasonably early night. Wish I could continue like that forever! Unfortunately I won't get paid if I don't go to work :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow- weight loss over Xmas! I am very impressed! So happy for you Em- you are going great!!
Post a Comment