Exercise: treadmill sprints and weights, 50 minutes
Calories: 667
Max HR: 224
Av HR: 135
Training:
5 min jog
4 x 90 second sprints with 30 second rest
2 min walk
lat pull downs
shoulder press
pushups
(3 sets x 15)
4 x 90 second sprints with 30 second rest
2 min walk
stretch and lie on the ground, breathe
Did anyone notice the max HR for today? That is what my HRM tells me. Seriously is that even possible? The general (not very accurate) method for calculating HR is 220-age, which makes my max 189. I've used another formula I found somewhere (not sure where) which calculates my max at 195, so this is where my HRM is set. I've reached 195 before, but I don't think I've gone over that.
I'm off to do some research on heart rates and HRM accuracy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment