Oh my god - you win! How many calories are you eating again? I hope it's not the same as me because I am smaller and only do half the amount of training you do. I'd be crying with exhaustion if I worked that hard xx
Over the past 2 years I have gone from fat and lazy to exercise obsessed and still on a mission to shift the last of the unwanted fat. This blog is the diary of my journey - usually just a dump of what is on my mind... I am still surprised when people read it!
You can email me at emh_1977@hotmail.com
2 comments:
Oh my god - you win! How many calories are you eating again? I hope it's not the same as me because I am smaller and only do half the amount of training you do. I'd be crying with exhaustion if I worked that hard xx
I do get to eat more :) Not counting calories at the moment - on a plan from the nutritionist which feels like heaps more food than I normally eat
Post a Comment