Seriously, the scales lie! Today they tell me I have gained 1kg (which I am sure I haven't) and I have lost 7% body fat - I'm sure that isn't even possible in a few days. So will try again tomorrow and see what they tell me. I was getting ready for the gym so didn't have time to move them around and see what happened.
Went for a 30 min run last night. Was planning on a bit longer, but the sore knee kicked in just before the 30 min mark so ended up walking back. Max heart rate 168, average 143. 475 cal.
Did a 1 hour PT session this morning. Max heart rate 182, average 130. 739 cal. Did some stretching afterward, including using the foam roller to stretch my ITB - can't believe how much it hurt! There was almost tears :(
I'm a bit daunted by my 10 week challenge - I am a long way from running 10km at the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Em - you will surprise yourself by how quickly you will reach you 10k goal if you keep doing consistent 30 min runs! I think in the next couple of weeks you should just increase each long run session by about 10% and you will see incredible improvement. You can do it!
there's a story at runners world online about knees that may be useful.. x
http://www.runnersworldonline.com.au/
Post a Comment