Monday, January 26, 2009

Day 16 of 70

Training: 25 min run, 7 mins stairs
Calories: 503
Max HR 167
Av HR 147

Couldn't be bothered walking all the way to Mosman this morning for spin, so I went for a run this afternoon instead and finished it off running stairs for 7 minutes - not fun but felt good at the end. I had to leave the apartment as flatmate and friends were about to devour maltesers and cookies and cream icecream while watching a DVD - needed to remove myself from the situation :)

Last night I overate for the first time in soooooo long. The best bit is that I don't feel guilty - I just ate less today and added the stairs onto my run. We went out for tapas - I had a couple of glasses of red wine (the first since NYE) and enjoyed some really good food... just a little too much of it. Walking home I actually felt uncomfortable I was so full - nice to remind ourselves occasionally why we don't do that on a regular basis. I'm sure if I hadn't have eaten like that a spin class this morning would have been fun.

No comments: