I've decided I need some smaller goals to keep me on track and boost my efforts. In 10 weeks time, the Lindfield 10km fun run is on, and I've decided I'm going to do it. I'm going to get Rusty to come up with a 10 week program for me to increase my running distance - I am consistently doing about 5km at the moment, so 10km is definitely a stretch. I would also like to be 10kg lighter by then.
So...
• I am going to plan/track my food in Calorie King every day
• I am going to weigh myself every day and record it in a spreadsheet
• I am going to do 3 running sessions a week (1 interval or speed session, 1 long run and 1 easy run) - depending on the program Rusty makes for me
• I am going to do 3 x PT sessions a week, 1 of which may incorporate the speed/interval session
• I am going to do 1 x spin class a week
• I am not going to drink more than 1 or 2 glasses of wine with dinner once a week
• I am going to plan a treat meal each week and love every mouthful of it
I'll report back in on the exercise component when Rusty has done his homework. Off to Calorie King now to work out a food plan for the next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment