
Weight: 84.7kg
Training: 1 hour PT
Calories: xx
Max HR: xx
Av HR: xx
Training:
5 min warm up cross trainer
Circuit: bike, boxing, cross trainer, pushups, plank (all x 3)
Leg press, dead lifts, walking lunges with weights (all x 3)
Rowing 40 seconds x 3
Stretch
Very happy that the scales are playing the game this week - I'm down 300g already, and TTOM arrived today so I am really looking forward to seeing the result at the end of the week. Diet is going really well - I am never hungry. Had a craving for something sweet last night so had a pear with a sprinkle of pecan muesli (home made from the ketoslim recipe). So yum! Every morning I feel like having cereal, but I haven't bought any milk so I can't! Then by the time I have cooked my eggs and start eating I really enjoy it.
Didn't have quite as much energy as normal when I trained this morning. That could be for several reasons
1) It is day 3 of my new diet and it takes about 3 days to feel energised - kind of like a detox I guess
2) My carbs are alot lower than normal - perhaps too low
3) TTOM started today, and that always reduces my energy level for a day or two
So, sticking with the plan to see what happens

No comments:
Post a Comment