Feeling pretty sore today after being poked, prodded, stretched and bent by my osteo. The problem does relate back to my SI joint in my hips - the same thing that caused my hamstring tear back in August last year. As the joint isn't moving properly (after doing so much running and walking including lots of stairs and hills), the hamstring has to work extra hard and there is a little scar tissue there again. My ITB on the left side is extremely tight which is not allowing my patella to track properly - causing the pain and a nice little grinding noise when I move my knee.
So, lots of stretching... some of which I can't do by myself. Myofascial stretching is what I need to do to my hammy - the article in the link mentions you may fall asleep - haha not likely! It is extremely uncomfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Em, Happy New Year honey!
Getting back to the single life post. Just a tip. Men dont think!! They dont think to call, they dont think fullstop. So Its not just him.
XXX
Post a Comment