Starting weight: 85.8kg
Current weight: 85.8kg
Starting BF: 39%
Current BF: 39%
Waist 92cm
Hips 111cm
Leg 68cm
Arm 35cm
Feeling tired and wondering if I can do this. Went to breakfast with a girlfriend at 10.30am - that is kind of an inbetween time for me on a Sunday, as usually I would eat around 8 or 9am, then again at 12ish. I wasn't awake early enough to do meal 1 before I left so I was starving by the time breakfast came. I had a fruit & ricotta crepe... probably not the smartest choice, but it was soooooo yum! The rest of the day has gone to plan but I am STARVING now that I have been for a swim and a jog. Have had some fruit but it didn't touch the sides. Early dinner tonight!
Have bought up big on fruit and veg for the next couple of days. Going to roast some pumpkin tonight to put in my salads, I've got lamb for tonight and tomorrow's lunch - looking forward to that. Switching back to oats for breakfast tomorrow - have been having weeties instead since the weather has been warmer, but I think the oats keep me fuller for longer. Can mix in some protein powder as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You can do this!
You are one of the most determined chicks I know.
I will be a pom pom twirling cheerleader for your 7 day challenge.
You Rock!!
.......and the pancakes sound yummy
xox
I wanna join you for your 70 day challenge! You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment