Weight: 85.2kg (-0.1kg)
Training: 1 hour PT
Calories: 745
Max HR: 175
Av HR: 132
Training: 5 min cross trainer warm up
Lunge with shoulder press x 15 each leg
Wall sit
Step ups
Leg curls with ball
35 calories on cross trainer
Repeat circuit x 3
400m row
Stretch
How hot is it???!!! Didn't sleep very well and certainly felt it at the gym this morning. I was sweating before I even got to the gym!
Last night had dinner with some of the 6am crew - random people I see at the gym every day, but some of who I hardly know. It was really good to get to know like minded people: ie. people who all analysed the menu items and estimated calories, protein, fat and carb content of each item; people who drank mineral water as it was mid-week; and people who had to go home at 9pm because it was getting close to bedtime! Loved it.
Have decided to go and see the nutritionist at the gym to get a better idea of what and how much I should be eating. For the past 2 weeks I have tracked everything and trained my arse off, yet have only dropped 600 grams. I could continue as it may take a while to see results, but I figure I may as well get some advice anyway.
I lose more weight when I drop my carbs - I have proven that before. Problem is that I can't seem to find the balance between eating enough carbs to train and losing body fat. Last time I tried I kept getting sick every time I increased my training to the level it is now. Oh and I LOVE my carbs! I need some help to get out of the cycle of craving and giving in. Will report in tomorrow afternoon with results.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment