I don't really have a recipe as such - I just pour a heap of stuff into a big container and mix it up! Here's what I put in...
- Rolled oats (traditional, not 'quick')
- Puffed brown rice
- Amaranth (this grain is 17% protein)
- Rice bran
- Walnuts
- Pecans
- Almonds
- Almond meal
- Flax seed
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
– Sultanas
– Dried apple
There are a couple of brands that the nutritionist recommended - although I can't remember what they are! I know what they look like though :) Basically it needs to be untoasted and contain lots of nuts and seeds - yes this will be high in fat, but it will be good fat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great Blend:)
I like making my own museli and trail mix blends, makes it easy to balance and you know what is what going into it:)
Post a Comment