Friday, March 20, 2009

TFIF!!!

Weight: 81.5 (-0.1)

Training: 1 hour PT
5 min cross trainer warm up
rowing - 6 minutes of intervals
lat pull down. bench press, plank
eccentric single leg curls, bike, leg press
crunches and other ouchie ab things

Feeling pretty tired today, but otherwise good. Going out for tapas with the girls tonight and trying not to stress too much about the menu. Hopefully there are lots of salads to accompany the delicious bits and pieces. Hopefully it is not all fried. I've been to some great tapas places, and some not so great.

Sunday marks the end of my 10 week plan. It has been great to keep me on track, but I think the goals were a little ambitious so that messes with my head a bit. I have decided to only do the 5km run, as a 10k run just gives me too much pain in my hamstring for days after - which means I am limited in my training for the next 4 days. I've lost 5kg - so I guess that works!

No comments: