Just looking through my work drawer and am now thinking that it is better stocked than the pantry at home. I found:
- A selection of protein bars
- Small container of chocolate protein powder
- Jarrah Chocolatte
- Green tea
- Ryvitas
- Vegemite
- Peanut butter
- Muesli
- Pine nuts
And in the fridge I have some yogurt, cottage cheese, fruit and some chicken.
I could probably survive locked in the office for quite some time. Note that as it is Friday, the fridge level is a bit low - there's usually a bag of salad stuff as well. Does anyone else keep a supply of food at their desk so that A) they don't go to the 7-eleven downstairs and buy chocolate or B) Have to prepare lunch at home and bring it in every day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment