Weight: 84.0kg
Training: 1 hour PT
5 min cross trainer warm up
10 second sprints on cross trainer (5 x sprints, 30 sec recovery for 4 minutes)
Circuit: level 7 stairs, rowing, boxing
Pushups: 5 x full range, 5 x top range, 5 x bottom range, 5 x full range
Circuit: level 7 stairs, rowing, boxing
Pushups: 5 x full range, 5 x top range, 5 x bottom range, 5 x full range
Circuit: level 7 stairs, rowing, boxing
Squat press, deadlift rows, bike, crunches (3 rounds)
Going to do Spin and yoga tonight - I love Wednesdays!
I did my assessments at the gym this morning. Very disappointing. In 3.5 weeks I have lost 0.5kg of body fat and no other changes. Nothing, nada, zilch. Muscle mass exactly the same (which is fine with me), but only -0.5kg body fat. Not enough! I wonder what they would have been last Thursday when I was a bit happier with the scales.
A loss is a loss I guess, but I'm really down about it. I am not someone on Biggest Loser who is crying that they only lost 4kg in a week, -0.5kg in 3.5 weeks is a bit different.
There was nearly tears in the gym. Rusty's advice is to increase the intensity in my training. So this morning we smashed it - over the past 4 weeks I've only been averaging about 550 calories for a 1 hour session. This morning 723. I'm going to focus on doing that and see where I am at on Saturday. If I can get back closer to 83kg by Saturday I'll keep going as I am. If not I'll look at my diet again - I have no idea what to change, so I deal with it when I have to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment