I have my assessments tonight, and I am sure they are not going to be as good as I want them to be. I have lost weight and cms since the last ones, but I am sure it's not enough!
I think I need a new plan to keep me focussed. I am going to ask Dan to weigh me every week - and set me mini goals. I need to be more accountable to someone to keep me on track. Especially with all the xmas festivities coming up. I've also got a weekend in Melbourne for a wedding on 10/11 November, and that is when I usually relax. Not this time though - I am not going to have a weekend off like I normally do.
It is 7 weeks til Christmas. I want to lose 9kg in 7 weeks, which averages out at 1.3kg a week. That is probably a little bit ambitious - unless I can pull out a couple of MASSIVE weeks to get me kick started. Anyway, will talk to Dan tonight about some realistic goals and will post tomorrow so that you can all keep me on track as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hope it works out well for ya tonight. keeping my fingers crossed your assessment will meet your goals!
i hope you enjoy your wedding in a few weeks... And I wish you GOOD LUCK with the wanting to lose 9kg by Chrissy. I'll be keeping an eye on how you are going!!!! And giving my 2 cets worth of support aswell!!
Take care!
PS: Changed my blog address to http://leanneislearning.blogspot.com hope to see you over there soon.
you'll be right lovely. i bet after all this down talk you will have a great result tonight.
also.. 9kgs is doable.. i think so anyway! nothing is impossible.. hehe
x
Good luck tonight!!
i would love to loose taht before christmas too!
Have a good one!
Steph
Post a Comment