Well firstly, result at the gym -1.1kg... and it's not even Thursday yet!!! So happy with that. And as today is my weigh-in for our Christmas Challenge, I weighed in at 78.9kg this morning - so that is a loss of 1.4kg this week. Yay me!
The Boy called last night. He knew he was in the poo and was very apologetic for disappearing. The short version is that he has alot of personal stuff going on and he didn't deal with it very well so went away for a few days to think. He's got some things to work through, and it will take time. He just wants to be friends, as he isn't in the right place for a relationship at the moment. That is all fine with me - I have some closure and I know where I stand. Happy to continue as friends as I really enjoy his company. Hopefully he will sort himself out soon enough.
It's weird though, I feel so relieved after speaking to him, yet I didn't sleep very well last night. I slept soundly all weekend while I was stressing about it, and upset. Now that I know what is going on I didn't sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm glad we chatted last night babe. u did the right thing and i think he is decent underneath it all.. just has issues, like u said... xx
love ya lots! cant wait to catch up on friday. yay!
skinny bitch!
Im glad that you have closure babes, there is nothing worse than wondering hey?
And well done on the huge loss!!!! YOu rock!
Post a Comment