Friday, November 16, 2007

Gym time

This is why I enjoy going to the gym. Last night Dan trained with Hannah and I. The three of us has a bosu each (pic below for those who haven't had the pleasure),

upside down (like in the picture), standing on the flat side and doing shoulder press - so there was a little bit of wobbling as we went! Rusty, being the helpful (other) trainer that he is, decided it would be fun to smack me with the noodle (the big foam thing) while I am trying to balance on the bosu with weights! For those of you considering a personal trainer - don't worry, not all clients get treated as I do! I give as good as I get!

Lost 0.3 this week. Was aiming for 0.5 but didn't quite make it. I get a little frustrated with the slowness of it all, but at least I am heading in the right direction. I haven't had any diet coke - even though I really felt like one yesterday! I have been taking all my supplements and except for a few minutes of nausea this morning, I have been feeling great with loads of energy.

Oh and an update on the boy... we are going out tonight. He called yesterday and we had a great chat - things were back to the way they were a couple of weeks ago. I am excited but trying not to put high expectations on the whole thing... that's the hard part!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your trainers are mad.

well done on the 300 grams!!! YAY.. good luck tonight too... don't be nervous!

Dylan said...

i love the bosu

i feel like michael j fox in back to the future

fingers crossed hope you get some action

Anonymous said...

300 grams is 300 grams !! well done!!

Im thinking of getting a personal trainer as the one at my gym is hot!!

Congrats on no diet coke!! its so hard to kick! i just think of all the money ive saved not buying 600 ml bottles (as i hate cans!!)

Have a great weekend hope things went well with the boy!!!