Have given myself a good talking to this afternoon. No more wasting money. No more buying clothes or shoes. I am now on a tight budget and have set automatic transfers on pay day to go to a savings account. This is to save money for a) breast reduction b) annual bills such as insurance c) 5 x flights to Melbourne in 2008. This means I feel like I have less to spend and when the time comes for these things there will be money allocated in my account.
I have restructured my personal training, and have cut it by $70 a week. I will be doing one session with Rusty and one session with Dan a week. I have replaced one of Dan's session with a pump class. I have also scheduled in a weekly spin class on a Wednesday, and the occasional Friday Balance class and Saturday Pump class.
I am feeling much better now that I have got it right in my head and have done my sums.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good on you love... you will do it!!! i love a budget... hehehhe
i need to start a budget rather than the way i spend !!
are you online love? :)
aaahh a budget - that's what I so need after this weekend of spending.. that and the discipline to stick to it.
Good on you!
Post a Comment