Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thankyou!

Thanks ladies for the kind comments! I posted the 2 pics I liked - in a couple of others my boobs just look massive! Cause they are!! LOL!!! The more weight I lose, the more out of proportion I feel. I am really over the neck/shoulder pain that I have pretty much on a daily basis... so I have decided to go and talk to a surgeon about having them reduced and re-aligned to where they are supposed to be. I have an appt on 28 November. I was going to wait until I get to goal, but I figured I could go for the consultation and see what he says. If his advice is to lose the last bit of weight first, then that is what I will do. Hopefully though, by the time I have the money for the surgery and the leave from work I will well and truly be at goal.

8kg to go. I wish I could just choose where the last 8kg goes from. My face is OK, as is my neck area. I would like most of it to come from my stomach/waist area, with some more from my legs, and just a little from my arms. There's my wish list! If only it were that easy LOL!

Food this week is going quite well. I did have some chocolate yesterday - but I trained last night and again this morning so that shouldn't make a difference. I was bad yesterday and had a diet coke. I didn't even get through day 1! So today is Day 1. The diet coke free Emma is here! I also didn't take the probiotics that the naturopath recommended cause I went straight to the gym this morning and I wasn't sure if they would upset my stomach. So that starts tomorrow.

Exercise plan for this week:
Monday - 2 hours walking
Tuesday - 1 hour PT weights, 1 hour walking
Wednesday - 1 hour PT cardio/weights, 1 hour walking
Thursday - 1 hour PT weights, 1 hour walking
Friday - rest
Saturday - 2 hours walking
Sunday - 30 min run plus some walking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on not having any diet coke!! its so hard! I havent had any for close to two months now its water or water!

Its going to be hard once it starts to warm up for me i loved a coke zero on a hot day

Anonymous said...

good luck on your appointment, you know i am VERY supportive of that. indeed :)

you are my gorgeous miss though, and i think you are hot anyway! x