Donna has tagged me, so here it is.
1. I grew up on an orchard where my Dad has lived his whole life. His great grandparents lived there as well, and so on. The road is named after our family.
2. I was an 'A' student at school and a bit of a goody two shoes, but I used to wag Info Tech all the time to do photography. I got away with it because I worked on the school magazine, so I just used to say I was doing that.
3. I have a big pink birth mark under my left arm
4. When I was a kid I used to hide the vegies off my plate in my pocket and then take them outside and throw them in the garden so Mum wouldn't find them
5. The first band I ever saw live was Midnight Oil. My neighbour Tom, who had just turned 18 and got his licence took me and I felt very grown up!
Now I tag Leanne, Carol and Steph
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love midnight oil so much! LOVE!
and i have a birthmark on my left but cheek hhehehe
Post a Comment