I have decided to increase my training this week to training twice a day a few days. I haven't done this since June, so I think it is time to shake up the body. I'm throwing in some swimming so my body doesn't fall apart like it does when I increase my running! I'm also going to ride my bike to and from the pool and walk to and from work every day so that will add some active recovery to the mix as well.
Monday - 1 hour PT - cardio *DONE*
Tuesday - 30 min swimming, 1 hour PT - weights
Wednesday - 8km run
Thursday - 30 min swimming, 1 hour PT - weights
Friday - 30 min running - intervals, 30 min swimming
Saturday - 1 hour pump class
Sunday - rest
Now... on to the food plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
whoo hoo.. fun times ahead.
cool exercise plan, but i would eat more than 1200-1300 cals a day. U need to feed those muscles, u will still lose weight even with a 200 cal increase.
Post a Comment