I have spoken about the 'pantry' at work before, but I thought I would go into a little more detail about what temptations I am faced with on a daily basis...
In the Freezer
Paddle pops, sunny boys and a variety of other ice creams
In the Fridge
Cheese slices, cordial, milk, coke, diet coke, solo
In the Cupboard
Bread, nutella, peanut butter, vegemite, vita wheats, saladas, saos, rice crackers, cornflakes, nutri grain, milo, quick, muesli bars, breakfast bars, chips, bbq shapes, cheddar shapes... I could go on forever. This is the best stocked pantry I have ever seen. It might even beat my Mum's.
That is all free for all staff.
Then there is the chocolate box which is sold for charity - that includes chocolates of various sizes, redskins, chips, shapes... the list goes on.
Taking Stacy's advice, I will look at the positives. I have been working here for over a month and I have not put on weight. I have not lost much - a little, but not much. So really, when you look at all of that, I am doing quite well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
holy crap i would be stuffed.. literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are a legend in my eyes...
Hi - thanks for saying hello on my blog! Well done to you on your weight loss, I think its an amazing thing you have done and yes, do get a breast reduction - I can highly recommend it!
Heya,
I am a lurker on your page as well. Love looking back at your old pics! You have done so amazingly well, such a stunner now!
Can't wait to I get to the point that you and donna are at (if I ever do!).
Just here to say well done and keep going! You will get to goal, know ya will!
Claire x
i'll trade work with you chicky
we have some cheap and nasty miso soup and some chilli sauce
maybe you can put in a request for some healthy snacks like fresh fruit and veggies, cereal and protein bars etc
Post a Comment