Well I did my assessments, and as expected I hadn't lost too much at all. I have lost mm instead of cm. Oh well - back to plan today. Dan is going to weigh me every Thursday to keep me on track. I have a goal of losing 1kg this week. So I am going to be good all weekend!
Exercise plan:
Friday - rest
Saturday - 1/2 hour running, intervals
Sunday - 2 hours walking
Monday - 1 hour PT
Tuesday - 1 hour PT
Wednesday - 1/2 hour running, intervals
Thursday - 1 hour PT
Food diary for today:
B: porridge with low fat yoghurt & berries
S: skim milk milo
L: warm chicken salad
S: 4 x Vita wheat & vegemite
D: steak and salad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
At least the assessment put things in perspective for you, and you are now weighing in each week - I might help things along. And thats a mighty fine exercise routine you have going there. I'm impressed!
Food is looking yummy!! And healthy of course.
have a great day.
xx
you will kick arse this week puppy... dont stress and also.. boys suck hehe
xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment