I don't want to weigh in tonight - I haven't been very well behaved this week! Even when I have planned my food I haven't really stuck to it. I have decided to start fresh today with my food. I am having a pretty quiet weekend so it shouldn't be too difficult to stay on track. Having takeaway Saturday night with the boy, but should be able to talk him into Thai or something semi-healthy.
I get the results of my blood tests back tomorrow. I am a little apprehensive - just random thoughts running through my head that they might find something seriously wrong with me. I have never had any kind of blood test before! Then the logical side kicks in and tells me that perhaps my iron levels are low - that is easily fixed, but apart from that I am pretty fit and healthy so there is nothing to worry about.
I am going to get back onto Calorieking.com.au and plan my food for the next few days. That seems to be the best way to ensure I eat the right amount of the right things. Then all I need to do is stick to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
you will be right babe. i bet you that you will lose anyway... this oftens happens when you least expect it.. me i think i might gain tonight... AHHHHHHHHHH
oh yes, and weekend takeaway.. have pad thai.. yum yum... or japanese!?!?!?
and oh.........
you will be FINE. ther blood tests can only HELP right? :) x
Hey Em,
I've been sneaking in some naughty foods lately as well... spent the last 3 days getting back to using Calorie King to track, so hopeful weigh-in will see a better result than recent ones! I also recently had blood tests done and came back with low iron stores- hope yours come back with good results!
I wanted to ask you whether you tried the split workouts, from the tip in that bonus Body Book? I'm toying with the idea of trying it... I'm all for "increased fat burning"!!!
Take care mate- I'm sure it will start to fall into place for you soon x
good luck at weigh in tonight matey! I agree calorie King is da bomb and it really helps me to stay on top of my food plan. Good luck with your blood test results.
have a good weekend and enjoy yout thai...yummo!!
Hope the blood tests results were ok!!
i have my weigh in tomorrow morning! grr i dont think its gong to be crash hot!!
Have a great week!!
Post a Comment