Tonight I weigh in with Dan. I need to have lost 500g for the week, and for once I haven't cheated and looked at the scales. I feel good... so hopefully I will get a big tick for my efforts!
I haven't had any diet coke, and I have taken my probiotics, vitamins and minerals for the day. I don't really feel any different - I thought the probiotics might affect my tummy, but they haven't.
I am very very sore after the PT sessions of the past 2 days. I don't know whether to blame Dan for Tuesday or Rusty for Wednesday, but I am walking like a bit of a Nana today :) I'll just blame both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good luck poppet but you will be fine... and fuck i need to get over my zero coke obsession.. but i just CANT!
Post a Comment