Thursday, November 08, 2007

I was naughty!

I was naughty last night! Inspired by Miss Teeny Tiny Donna and her new maxi dress collection, I tried on a maxi dress that I had seen in a shop window. If I hadn't seen Donna looking fantastic in hers I would never have tried it because I didn't think it would suit me. I love it! Problem was I loved it before I saw the price tag... $199!!! By then it was too late, and I had to have it, plus the 2 belts that I had tried it on with - the belts were a bargain though at $20 each. So now I am waiting for a warm day with no rain so that I can wear my new maxi dress.

Weigh in with Dan tonight. Aiming for a 1kg loss and I think I have got it in the bag. At least I did on Tuesday when I weighed myself! Except for 2 hot chocolates yesterday I have totally stuck to my plan so I deserve to lose 1kg!! Oh there was 1 tiny teddy yesterday as well, because the hot chocolate man had run out of marshmallows so I had a tiny teddy instead. Rusty offered to have mine for me - I told him that consuming my calories was taking the personal training a little too far. Hands off my tiny teddy :) hehe

2 comments:

Dylan said...

what's naughty about that?
you only live once
i think that is sweet that he wants to eat your calories for you

Anonymous said...

heheh yay!

maxi dresses galore!

where did u get it? i got another one in the mail yesterday but i aint posting it yet koz i should stop spending money hahaha!

x