Monday, November 26, 2007

The Food Plan

The concept is low fat (as always), eating every 2-3 hours, increase protein, no refined carbs at night and stay away from the chocolate box. My Diet Coke ban is not going so well, so rather than 'cold turkey' I am going for one every second day and then none at the weekend (I usually have 1 can a day). Next week I won't have any - will replace with mineral water. High fives to Dylan for kicking the Diet Coke!!!

I have worked this out as between 1200 and 1300 calories a day. This may not be enough, so will increase to 1400 on Wednesday if I am hungry or need more energy. I am documenting everything, so that if I lose weight then I can look back and see exactly what I am doing next time I hit a plateau.

Monday:
7am: porridge, berries, low fat yogurt
10am: skim milo
12.30pm: chicken salad
3.30pm: small berry muffin (from health shop, made with fruit sugar)
5.30pm: 1/2 Protein Revival Low Carb Shake
7.30pm: warm beef salad

Tuesday:
7.30am: weeties, skim milk, nectarine
10am: 1 cup pineapple
12.30pm: chicken salad
3.30pm: 4 vita wheat with vegemite
5.30pm: 1/2 Protein Revival Low Carb Shake
7.30pm: omlette

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you really going to do THAT much exercise and only eat salads for lunch and dinner? wow. i wouldn't survive... i hope it works for you babe... good on you!

x

Anonymous said...

Thats very similar to what im doing at the moment!! im finding it working well, i must say last night i had the best ww dinner it was roasted veg with chicken wrapped in bacon!! fantastic and only 6 points (not that im counting points at the moment!!)

Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

where are youuuuuuuuuuuu?