Friday, July 25, 2008

What can't you give up?

Is there something you can't (or won't) give up in your quest for the ultimate body (whichever shape that may be)?

For me it is Diet Coke and Chocolate. I just can't seem to do it! I've tried many times to kick the DC but never last more than a few days. The chocolate doesn't bother me so much. Everything in moderation I say!

This morning Rusty mentioned something about me, in a bikini, this summer - all in the one sentence. I looked at him in disbelief - not going to happen!!! The old self doubt has set in again. It has actually never been one of my goals to wear a bikini - but then, I've never considered it an option. I'd love to be comfortable on the beach in my tankini though. Yet again, my PT believes in me more than I believe in myself.

So here comes OPERATION FERGI... the woman is hot. I want a body like this, and I'm going to get it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ems babe, kick the diet coke. Get it to fuck.

I gave it up 8 (yes 8!!!!) years ago and have never looked back - I was the biggest diet coke addict ever. Never had it for 8 years now. So happy that I kicked that shit.

I still love chocolate. But will never drink DC again.

If I can do it, anyone can. Just give it a week.