Tonight I decided to try something different - I've stocked the freezer with 'lazy' meals for the nights when I want to train after work, so don't get home til 7.45pm. My new discovery - Flame Grill Fish and Steam Fresh vegies. Out of the freezer, 4 min in the microwave (together) and I'm done! It is actually pretty good.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
My new lazy meal
I have been known to whip out a bowl of weetbix for dinner when I can't be bothered cooking. Carb overload!!! I guess it beats takeaway though.
Tonight I decided to try something different - I've stocked the freezer with 'lazy' meals for the nights when I want to train after work, so don't get home til 7.45pm. My new discovery - Flame Grill Fish and Steam Fresh vegies. Out of the freezer, 4 min in the microwave (together) and I'm done! It is actually pretty good.
Tonight I decided to try something different - I've stocked the freezer with 'lazy' meals for the nights when I want to train after work, so don't get home til 7.45pm. My new discovery - Flame Grill Fish and Steam Fresh vegies. Out of the freezer, 4 min in the microwave (together) and I'm done! It is actually pretty good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment