In the theme of blogging land where we are all looking at what thing we can do today to make a difference, today I had a look at where I have come front.... voila! New header!!! Now I will look at it every day.
I realised 2 things...
1) I have come a long way in the last 2 years
2) My weight hasn't changed much in the last year, but I am fitter and stronger
So time to kick butt and get that last 10-15kg of fat GONE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's amazing Em. You look so great.
What a fantastic header. I so don't associate you with that first image.
I would not be surprised if people you knew back then pass you in the street without acknowledging you now.....because you have changed so much :o)
I always find you inspirational Em & can't wait to meet you when I make it back to Sydders
Post a Comment