Thursday, July 10, 2008

Little victories

Last night was the first night in ages that I have felt satisfied after dinner and not had to argue with the sugar fairy in my head. I had a bit of licorice on the way home from work, which wasn't to plan - but apart from that all good. I LOVED my dinner, ate til satisfied, cleaned up, watched TV, called my mum and then snuggled up in bed with the electric blanket and the cat.

This morning I am another 300g down - I gained 500g over the weekend (there was tapas and profiteroles involved), and have now lost that and 300g.... 800g down in 4 days! Woohoooooo! I know that pace won't continue, but I will make the most of it while it does. I am aiming for 500g a week until April which will put me at goal weight in time to have my boobs realigned and reduced when the waiting period on my health insurance is up.

Feeling on top of the world right about now. Does anyone know how I stay here??!!!

2 comments:

sherrie38 said...

When you figure it out, let me know!! So happy for you Em that you are getting on top of things :)

KatieP said...

Good on you xxx
If it wasn't for the lows we wouldn't enjoy the highs or some such existential (sp?) nonsense LOL