This is easier than I thought! I haven't even thought about DC this week. Keeping up with my mineral water intake which works well to get me easily within the 2-3 litres a day.
Training is going really well. I had a rest day yesterday as I felt I needed it. Have been training twice a day sometimes. Only once today though as it was waaaay to cold to get out of bed at 5.30am! Spin class tonight - my favourite one.
I've been struggling with my night time eating again. If I train for the second time in a day, I get home at 7.45pm, shower, eat and go to bed - too exhausted to worry about anything else. But when I don't train, I eat dinner at 6pm and then by 7.30 I am looking for something sweet and yummy. As my house doesn't contain anything like that I usually end up having some weetbix or something equally high in carbs. That is my downfall - avoiding carbs at night makes the most difference to my weight loss yet I can't seem to kick it for more than a week. I think alot of it is boredom, yet all I want to do if I have a night off training is read a book or watch TV, cause if I am not tired I would be training! I can't wait for daylight savings - at least then I could go for a walk or something after work.
I tried on some clothes in my wardrobe last night. It has been ages since I have done this - seeing what still fits and what doesn't. My body shape has changed even though I can't see much difference on the scales.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Seeeeeee!!!!!
You can totally do it babes!
S X
Post a Comment