Friday, July 11, 2008

Exercise Plan


I have decided I'm going to mix up my exercise plan with some classes this week. I'm also going to train twice a day on a couple of occasions just to give me an extra boost.

So here it is:
Saturday - Pump class AM, Spin class PM
Sunday - Balance class AM, 10km run PM
Monday - Rest
Tuesday - PT weights AM, 3x1200m PM
Wednesday - Spin class AM
Thursday - hill circuit AM, spin class PM
Friday - PT weights/running AM

My theory behind increasing my training is:
1) Extra calories burnt, so I can have an extra treat without feeling guilty
2) Increase in fitness will help with my City2Surf mission
3) I eat when I am bored. If I go to the gym after work then I am not sitting in front of the TV wondering what I can find to eat

Bring on the big training week! I'll make next week a little easier.

1 comment:

Esstarr said...

love the new layout em!