Anyone got any fabulous snack ideas? I am getting a bit bored with my diet again so need to make some changes. Here's my usual snacks:
Slim secrets protein bar
Corn things, ham, low fat cheese
Banana protein pancakes
Wholemeal crumpet & honey
Fruit N Nut bar
Strawberries, yogurt & protein crunch
9 grain English muffin with natural peanut butter
Comment away peoples... I need to shake things up a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I bought an air popcorn maker. It uses no butter or oil and is a great snack.
Even with a little sprinkle of salt it's pretty much guilt free.
It's called a Cornelius (ha ha) and is made by Sunbeam.
Cheri
Yo!!
Here are some things that i indulge in:
3 cruskits (corn) with skinny hummus
strawberries
passionfruit - really kills the sweet cravings
carrot and capsicum sticks with hummus or tzatziki
2 ryvita and light philly
air popped popcorn
a low fat cup a soup
slice of multi-grain toast and vegemite
bananas
That is all I can think of right now.
S X
Post a Comment