Usually waking up on a Friday morning I think 'THGIF!!!'. Not today...I thought about the training to be done over the weekend. I've changed my bigger training days to the weekends as I have more time, and the thought of an early morning session stops me from going out drinking, which would then lead to crap eating. PT this morning, PT tomorrow morning, a long run in the afternoon and then Sunday is yet to be determined, but will be 2 sessions. Monday morning I'm going to do the Basic Training class again, cause that rocked! The bit I can really look forward to is spending a couple of hours Saturday afternoon reading my book on the couch, which could possibly lead to a nap.
We have a whole heap of new equipment at the gym. The cross trainers are great - all new ones, instead of 2 good ones and a whole heap of really bad ones! Didn't get to test out much of the new weight stuff this morning - it is a bit overwhelming and hard to find the things I wanted to use as everything is in a different place or missing.
Didn't over eat at all last night. Yay me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment