Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 3 Diet Coke Free

Today is my third day without Diet Coke! I haven't even really thought about it much. I came to work prepared with 1.25L bottles of mineral water so I can have a fizzy drink in the afternoon to replace my DC. So far so good!

I didn't end up doing pump or pilates last night - it was cold, wet and I was tired (need any more excuses?). Instead I was in bed at 8.30 and sound asleep by 8.35! My body was craving rest, not exercise. Did a big weights session this morning though, and planning to do some light weights and a light jog after work tonight.

3 comments:

MISS PINKY said...

My "drug" of choice is Coke Zero and it is soooooo hard to go for even one day without it!! Good on you for being DC free for a few days!!! I wish I could kick the habit as diet drinks are so bad for you. I even read somewhere that they make you crave sugary foods and carby foods....which defeats the purpose of being a diet drink anyway!

Anonymous said...

Good work miss ems. Stick with it, it is so worth it.

I'm actually quite phobic now.
Weirdo that I am!

S X

sherrie38 said...

You are doing so well Em! Keep going- you know the reward you will reap is worth it :)