Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've been tagged

Miss Tiny Donna has tagged me... so here it is!

Jobs I’ve Held; photographer, graphic designer, production manager, studio manager, account manager

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over; Briget Jones, Love Actually

Places I have lived (in order); Pakenham Upper, Hallam, Elsternwick, Pakenham, Crows Nest, Cremorne

Shows I enjoy; Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Thank God You're Here, Spicks & Specs

Places I Have Been on Holiday; most of eastern Australia, Tassie, Europe x 3 times, Cook Islands, NZ, Vietnam, Thailand

Favorite Foods; strawberries, banana bread, chocolate, thai

Websites I Visit Daily; http://www.facebook.com/ - new obsession, http://www.hotmail.com/ , http://www.fitnessfirst.com.au/ , http://www.blogger.com/

Body Parts I Have Injured; have torn the ligaments in my ankle, but that's about it!

Awards I’ve Won; lots of school stuff for photography and the school magazine etc. but not alot since then!

Pick 5 Other Bloggers; hmmm.... i'm tagging Lisa, Kate, Sue, Kerrie - who else reads this?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm banana bread hehe how is the banana bread strike going anyway?

Anonymous said...

hehe no couch yet.. stoopid thing arrives in september.. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

how r u feeling today hun? rpm was fun with kate last night, u and me next time!!! :)

sherrie38 said...

I love Love Actually as well- its on the telly on Friday night!!! Woohoo!

sherrie38 said...

P.S. Em, I am really interested in picking your brain about what kind of training you do with your running group. I'm hitting a bit of a brick wall with training and want to mix it up a bit. I tried doing some faster intervals on the tready last night, and that felt good. What other stuff could I look at doing? My email is smoran@albright.com.au - anything you could share with me would be greatly appreciated!!!! Ta in advance!