Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Look how far we've come

Do you ever take the time to sit back and look at where you have come from? Every time I do running group I think about it, because in just 10 weeks I have come such a long way that I have totally amazed myself. I never thought I could do it. I didn't believe in myself enough to think that I could actually be a 'runner'. But I am! The boys at the gym are so encouraging as well. They take the piss most of the time though! I give as good as I get, and that is what makes going to the gym so much fun.

I also have some really exciting news. My work is moving to North Sydney! It will be so good to be working back in North Sydney again. I am looking forward to frequenting all my fav lunch spots and fav hot chocolate shop. Plus I will have lots of lunch dates again. Not sure when it will happen yet, but I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, you are a runner and a hot one at that!

what r u wearing to city to surf? i want to see you on TV in first place hehe.. just kidding but seriously, is an outfit planned? will u wear your training top or the city to surf ever so gorgeous and flattered for big boobs *not) singlets.

oh yes i am going to do the bridge run, i just decided.

eeee.